According to British researchers, love and a vibrant sexual life are the leading cause of happiness in people surveyed. This is compared to money and promotions.
Sexual health is of paramount importance and needs to be protected for a happier life. There are many ills that affect or influence this health. To uphold this vital component of life, you need to know some of the aspects that influence your sexual life and above all; how to maintain and improve on it.
The following are top issues affecting sexual health
• Birth control
• Sexual desire/impotence
• Sexually transmitted infections STIs
• Esteem and body image
• Sexual satisfaction
Even with above issues, it is possible to steer clear of potential trouble for excellent health. The following are simple top tips that will help improve and maintain this health.
• First, obesity has been found to contribute greatly in reduced libido for sex. Therefore, loosing even a little weight will spark sexual hormones for better sexual health. Having a good plan to loose weight over time will help.
• Nutrition is a key and choosing foods that promote heart health will be pivotal. This is because the heart is a crucial player in matters sex. Eat lots of grains, nuts, vegetables and fruits. This is bound to improve overall health. Blood sugar and cholesterol should be controlled by eating appropriately.
• Strength training is highly recommended to strengthen the heart and overall physique. Additionally, getting up to regular exercise will firm the body and provide the endurance and fitness required for good sexual health.
• Rest is critical. For this reason, look for ways to manage stress and take time out as much as possible to rejuvenate.
• Consulting your health care provider constantly for check up or matters arising in this front is advised. Many sexual conditions will have an answer or remedy and seeking help early is a key.
• Prevention must prevail and taking care against STIs and other unwanted conditions is wise. Truth is most problems are preventable.
• Never self medicate without consulting an expert because you can make matters worse.
• Read helpful resources constantly that will help improve sexual health. Empowering yourself this way can only leave you better. However, don’t take everything you read as gospel truth.
• Finally, having a healthy attitude will breed a healthy sexual life. Accept who you are and bank on your sensuality no matter your size. It is about being happy and complete and these simple steps can make a difference.